New Sound Lab Sound Effects Library EULA
Terms and Conditions
New Sound Lab is the owner, licenser and copyright holder of all sound effect libraries offered on Newsoundlab.com.
The licensed sound effect libraries shall hereby be referred to as the “Recordings”. All Recordings sold are royalty-free, and include a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to the user. Once you purchase a license, you can use the Recordings as many times as you want and on as many personal or professional projects as you want.
By purchasing and downloading Recordings from New Sound Lab, you (the licensee) acknowledge, agree to, and are bound by all terms, conditions and limitations listed in this End User License Agreement.
1. Re-record, duplicate and release the Recordings as a part of your production/product in any format you require such as DVD, Blu-ray, CD-ROM, film, tape, and digital files.
2. Synchronize the Recordings with any type of audio and visual productions such as short film, feature length film, TV, commercials, animation, music, computer/video games, audiobooks, and multimedia presentations.
3. Use the Recordings as part of a public viewing or broadcast of your production or product such as web sites, podcasting, radio, film, TV, DVD, and Blu-ray.
LimitationsYou are not authorized to:
1. Claim authorship or ownership of any of the Recordings covered by this license.
2. Sell, give away, share, lend, sublease or provide access to the unsynchronized Recordings to any other party through any type of delivery method, not limited to private or public networks on the World Wide Web.
All terms in this EULA apply to a individual user. For organizations with 2+ users, a multi-user license is required. Please contact us for more details.
Any questions regarding usage of the sounds should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org