New Sound Lab Sound Effects Library EULA
Terms and Conditions
New Sound Lab (the “Licensor”) is the owner, licensor and copyright holder of all sound effect libraries offered on Newsoundlab.com.
The licensed sound effect libraries shall hereby be referred to as the “Recordings”. All Recordings sold are royalty-free, and include a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide, non- transferable license to the user. Once you (the “Licensee” / “You”) purchase a license, You can use the Recordings as many times as You want and on as many personal or professional projects (“Products”) as You want.
By purchasing and downloading Recordings from New Sound Lab, You acknowledge, agree to, and are bound by all terms, conditions and limitations listed in this End User License Agreement (the “Agreement”).
1. Re-record, duplicate and release the Recordings as a part of your production/product in any format you require such as DVD, Blu-ray, CD-ROM, film, tape, and digital files.
2. Synchronize the Recordings with any type of audio and visual productions such as short film, feature length film, TV, commercials, animation, music, computer/video games, audiobooks, and multimedia presentations.
3. Use the Recordings as part of a public viewing or broadcast of your production or product such as web sites, podcasting, radio, film, TV, DVD, and Blu-ray.
4. Modify the Recordings for use in the Products such as short film, feature length film, TV, commercials, animation, music, computer/video games, audiobooks, and multimedia presentations.
You are not authorized to:
1. Claim authorship or ownership of any of the Recordings covered by this license. Notwithstanding the above, the Licensee is not required to provide any copyright or source attribution to the Licensor when using the Recordings.
2. Sell, give away, share, lend, sublease or provide access to the unsynchronized Recordings to any other party through any type of delivery method, not limited to private or public networks on the World Wide Web.
1. Licensor warrants and represents that:
- Licensor has full power and capacity to enter into this Agreement, to carry out its obligations hereunder, and to grant the rights herein granted to the Licensee;
- The Recordings are the original work of Licensor;
- The Recordings will not infringe upon any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of any third party (when used as permitted); and
- The license granted to the Licensee cannot be terminated (subject to the Licensee paying the designated license fee at purchase).
The Licensee warrants and represents that:
- The Licensee has full power and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to carry out its obligations hereunder.
The Licensee shall indemnify and hold harmless the Licensor from and against any and all direct or indirect damages, costs, judgments, penalties and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and disbursements) which may be obtained against, imposed upon or suffered by any of them as a result of any breach or alleged breach by the Licensee of any of the Licensee’s representations or warranties under this Agreement.
The provisions of this section 1 shall survive the expiry or termination of this Agreement for any reason.
2. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California, U.S.A.
All terms in this EULA apply to a individual user. For organizations with 2+ users, a multi-user license is required. Please contact us for more details.
Any questions regarding usage of the sounds should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org